Texeem Engineering Pvt. Ltd. was founded by Mr. M. Delowar Hossain. The gentlemen lead the company from 2003 in Dhaka as Managing Director. Since then TEXEEM provides ORIGINAL Spare Parts & Accessories for textile machines, especially for textile finishing machines, we are a team of highly motivated and specialized people with the aim to be closer to customer request. With the help of the available descriptions and illustrations as well as the basis of photos and drawings TEXEEM can identify the original spare parts. This helps to avoid mistakes in the spare parts requirement. With the privilege of being the only supplier of ORIGINAL spare parts for the finishing machines, TEXEEM also is a competent partner for service, maintenance and modification of different systems. Our Location is very important for our success, in fact, our Head office is the center of Dhaka city and we have Service center at Konabari, Gazipur which is center of Textile Zone providing certain service if required by customer. We maintain LOCAL Stock (Dhaka) most of the important spare parts for finishing machines. Approximately 5.000 Original sub-supplier of spare parts has at our product range. This makes us one of the largest suppliers of Original spare parts in the segment of textile finishing machines. Common wear parts, we have ready for fast delivery from our warehouse. This is needed to mention here that TEXEEM as an owner-operated, independent company exclusively pursuits long-term goals in order to successfully grow with the customer.

We are exclusively re-presenting the following world renowned Companies as follows:

used component

What new features would you like to see in a future release? - Tell us right now!

Product Summery

 

Shrinkage Belts Daytex Shrinkage Belts

Shrinkage, also called Sanforization, was patented in the US in 1954. This process is extremely important to the textile fabrics produced in today’s industry. Al-most 80 % of all cotton fabrics are subject to the Sanforizing Process. The remaining 20 % are chemically treated for fabric appearance and/or softness.

More


ALBANY – Endless Felt/Blanket (Sanfo)

After weaving the subsequent treatment and finishing processes of textiles are the substantial factors for a perfect use of the fabrics and satisfied customers. One of these subsequent treatment processes is sanforizing. Particularly for this procedure ALBANY has developed endless needle felts, which fulfill highest requirements.

More


Stenter Chain Clip

Complete transport chain and Clip for stenter machine

More


RHL – Rubber/Cotton Roll

Richard Hough Limited manufactures a specialist range of calendering and squeezing rolls for the World’s textile industry. High quality cotton rolls for textile finishing (as specified by the world’s leading calender manufacturers and textile finishers).

More


Interspare – Stenter Mc, Spares

INTERSPARE continues the tradition of innovative engineering of textile finishing machines, through buying the brand names ARTOS, KRANTZ and STENTEX. Associated with those brand names are well-known names such as Famatex, Haas, Babcock Textilmaschinen, BTM and Textima. Even today products from these brand names are used anywhere in the world.

More


E+L srl – Cloth Guider, Sensor

Function Web guiding systems Web guiders are used in pairs and are set at a certain correction angle at the edge of textile webs. Each web guider has two rollers which are more or less pressed against each other to initiate a lateral correction of the web position.

More


ALBANY Felt

After weaving the subsequent treatment and finishing processes of textiles are the substantial factors for a perfect use of the fabrics and satisfied customers. One of these subsequent treatment processes is sanforizing. Particularly for this procedure ALBANY has developed endless needle felts, which fulfill highest requirements.

More


Taconic Conveyor Belt

PTFE-Polytetrafluorethylene (Teflon®) can truly be described by that much used world “unique”. No other plastics material can match its combination of properties. FIBERFLON® high performance products are typically composed of woven glass fibers coated with PTFE (Teflon®).

More


Toscana – Sueding Brush

Abrasive roller brush for fabrics and knitting finishing. Abrasive filaments are diversified by yarn Diameter and Grit. Code tescil003:: Ceramic abrasive roller brush for fabrics and knitting finishing. Abrasive filaments are diversified by yarn Diameter and Grit.

More